Flexible, centralized, high-performance cow monitoring for large and fast-growing dairy farms
SCR Heatime Pro+ is a powerful, yet easy to use, PC-based system for advanced monitoring of dairy cow herds. Featuring advanced monitoring capabilities, lifetime cow history tracking and rich data analysis capabilities, it eliminates the guesswork and inconsistency of evaluating the reproductive, health, nutrition and wellbeing status of each and every cow. It allows early and proactive action to alleviate the full effect of the incidents that prevent cows from achieving their genetic yield potential. With its intuitive interface and superb user experience, and mobile access support you can easily access all main day-to-day tasks as well as advanced functions, from anywhere, at anytime.
Boost herd-wide productivity with powerful, real-time animal status monitoring
- Unmatched heat detection accuracy, with precise insemination timing guidance
- Early detection of health issues for proactive, individualized health management
- Insight into ration and nutrition issues
- Detection and analysis of environmental factors for optimal decision making
Gain advanced cow monitoring capabilities for data-driven decision making
- Enhanced herd-wide monitoring
- Rich, customizable reporting and cow card management
- Integration with third-party herd management software 1
- Seamless integration to a complete parlor management system 1,2
Get a Flexible solution that adjusts as your needs change
- Choice of neck or ear tags
- Flexible application plan levels
- Two payment options
- Grows with your farm
- Connectivity and control anytime, from anywhere
- Easy to use, customizable interface
1 Contact your local SCR or SCR partner representative for more information and an updated list of integrated software programs.
2 Only for SCR parlor management systems. Available in selected regions only. Check with your SCR representative for availability in your area.
|Feature||SCR Heatime Pro System|
|Max No. of tags||Up to 6,000*|
|H, H LD, HR, HR LD, HRLDn, cSense, eSense|
|Herd groups||Herd can be divided into multiple groups|
|Multi herd||Multiple herds can be managed in the system|
|Sorting gate||Up to 5 sorting gates of 2 or 3 ways|
|SMS alerts||Optional feature|
|Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Lithuanian, polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish|
|Long distance coverage||Typical range of SCR Radio Frequency Base Unit: 200-500 m (656-1,642 ft) based on farm audit|
*The maximum number of supported tags may be higher or lower depending on the farm layout. An SCR review is required prior to purchase and installation.