Bowman Dairy Farm
Bowman Dairy Farm, founded in 1958 by the parents of current owners Trent and Bennie Bowman, is today on a second lease of life. After milking stopped in 1984, the dairy operation was revived in 1996 when Trent rejoined his brother Bennie on the farm after many years away. Mindful of the challenges of supporting two families from a single farm, the brothers have invested in facilities and technologies to support and drive growth. After expanding the old barn and milking parlor themselves, saving crucial funds, the dairy quickly grew to 500 cows. Then, in 2006, the brothers bought their grandparents' nearby farm, eventually adding 500 cows there.