SCR HR Tag Named Top 10 Product at 2012 World Ag Expo, Tulare, CA
World Ag Expo, the largest international annual agricultural exposition, held in Tulare, California each year has named SCR HR Tag one of its Top 10 New Products!
Netanya, Israel (February 14, 2012), "The Top-10 new products are a favorite 'must-see' among World Ag Expo visitors," said 2012 World Ag Expo chairman, Patty Colson. "Attendees should make sure to stop by the New Products center to view this year's winners."
A group of judges made up of farmers, ranchers and industry professionals selected the Top-10 New Products. All of the winners will be showcased inside the New Product Pavilion in the coming World Dairy Expo exhibition on February 14-16, 2012.
Dairymen have known and research worldwide demonstrates that rumination is a critical sign of a cow's well-being. Any changes detected in rumination are the earliest signs of potential problems with a cow. Therefore, the earlier dairymen can obtain information about a potential health problem through rumination monitoring, the cheaper and easier it will be to deal with.
SCR HR Tag rumination monitoring provides the following advantages to dairymen:
- Unparalleled accuracy in heat detection- rumination provides additional validation for cows displaying only borderline activity increases. Customers report up to 95% heat detection rate.
- Exact determination of optimal insemination times for optimal conception rates.
- Early detection of health problems- in many cases prior to cows' exhibiting clinical signs and a drop in milk production.
- Monitoring of post-partum recuperation and identification of early lactation metabolic issues.
- Prompt detection of herd nutritional problems.
- Monitoring of herd wellbeing (cooling system effectiveness during periods of heat stress etc.)
SCR HR TAG is also recognized for its ease of use, high reliability and scalability (can be utilized as a standalone terminal based system and later integrated into a Dataflow herd management system) and for being farm proven – hundreds of thousands of tags are already in use in farms across Europe and Oceania.
SCR HR Tag is a revolutionary technology that combines rumination, heat detection and cow identification functionality in one unit, giving dairymen a tool to monitor their cows 24 hours a day. This technology will change the way dairymen manage and interact with their herd, providing value through reduced days open, early detection of health problems, increased pregnancy rates and much more. This is a one-of-a-kind technology, with no competitors in the marketplace, proving that it is certainly an innovative product.