Careers at SCR
Building on over 35 years of meaningful innovation, SCR is the leading pioneer of Cow and Milking Intelligence. We design, produce and manufacture electronic collar tags, milk measurement devices and multi-disciplinary systems related to the dairy industry. We are a privately held company with over 300 employees located in Netanya industrial area. Committed to the highest industry quality standards, we offer dairy farmers a wide range of unique technologies and solutions to help them improve efficiency and ensure a secure and prosperous future for their farms and families.
We are passionate about building a great company of talented professionals and we offer a variety of interesting positions that will allow you to impact the way business is run. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with international customers in a successful company. For every position we are recruiting for, we strive to hire extraordinary people who are passionate and positioned at the top percentiles of their talent category.
If you want to learn more, please check out our currently available positions. We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated engineer to join our R&D and take a key role in supporting and maintaining our production lines Automatic Testing Equipment.
- Support the development and integration of ATE systems
- Design, build and maintain equipment and lab setups
- Tier 2 ATE support in production lines
- Analysis and investigation of production data
Desired skills and experience::
- Practical electronic engineer degree
- At least 3 years of experience with integration of ATE systems
- Hands-on experience in hardware and networks
- Familiarity with development processes and environment
- Strong multitasking capabilities and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- English - High level
- Budget management
- Cost-accounting analysis of the Company's products
- Preparing forecasts
- Preparing monthly reports for the Company's management in Israel and abroad
- BA in Economics – a must. Master's degree – advantage
- Experience of 4-6 years in the field of Budgeting, p&l analysis and controlling
- Experience in manufacturing company - must.
Additional experience in software companies – an advantage:
Full proficiency in English
Experience in working with Priority ERP – a strong advantage
Leading projects capabilities and analytical abilities
SW Integration Engineer
SCR is a world leading company in animal monitoring and animal intelligence. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated individual to join the R&D team.
This integration engineer will be working with SW engineers on testing new features to be integrated with 3rd party companies and in addition will be working with external companies assisting them to integrate successfully with SCR products. The role requires in-depth technical understanding, problem solving abilities and attitude and excellent communication skills.
- BSc. and/or MSc. in Electronic Engineering from a leading university.
- At least 3 years of experience as Integration engineer or R&D Tier, support engineer
- Strong technical background (practical engineer or degree in Computer Science\ exact science or related discipline)
- Strong computer skills including:
- Databases with proven ability to write SQL scripts.
- Linux OS
- Microsoft OS
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Languages: English a must at high level.
R&D Release Manager
SCR is a world leading company in animal monitoring and animal intelligence. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated Release manager to join the R&D team.
As a Release Manager you will manage the day-to-day working of several SW projects and activities, managing projects/products lifecycle and ensuring that R&D is working on the most important tasks, and releases happen on time and with high quality.
The ideal candidate is a strong and independent individual, with background in SW development who knows how to lead a team in the right direction even without a formal authority
- Collaborate with DEV Teams, product managers and QA. Work closely with the R&D Team leads and Product Managers to make sure that the right things are being worked on and releases are delivered on time.
- Help prioritizing product development efforts by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer requirements and business constraints.
- Collaborating with other departments at the company and particularly with Support group assisting them with R&D tier, support issues
- Defining and implementing development processes and tools.
- 2 years of experience as a Project/Release Manager
- Strong technical background and SW architecture understanding
- Solid understanding of SW development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, maintaining proactive and can-do attitude
- English – Fluent
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- SW development experience
- Experience in Agile environments
- ALM tools such as TFS
- Technical background in Linux OS, Cloud platforms, Server/WEB and Mobile environment
We're looking for highly talented and motivated Board Design engineer to join our HW team. This role provides a unique opportunity for HW engineer to be involved in the electronics development of SCR next generation products line. The designer should be familiar with the complete HW design cycle from HW specification and documentation phase through schematics drawing, Layout guidance, bring-up, integration with SW and design validation tests. As part of the HW team that develops and maintains many products in parallel, the role requires time sharing between few projects and tasks including maintenance of existing products - ECOs, debugging and deep failure analysis investigations.
- BSc. and/or MSc. in Electronic Engineering from a leading university.
- 4-6 years of experience in Board Design.
- Familiarity with the complete development cycle from HW specification and documentation, through schematics drawing, Layout guidance, bring-up, integration with SW, Design validation tests.
- Detail oriented, with good design methodology skills from concept to specification documentation and implementation.
- Experience with hands-on. Willing for bring up, integration with SW and debugging is a must.
- Willing to be involved in exiting products maintenance, Failures/RMA investigations and re-designs.
- Practical knowledge in micro-controllers based designs.
- Practical knowledge in battery based micro-power systems designs.
- Practical Knowledge in wireless communication such as Zig-Bee, BT.
- Experienced with Altium tool.
Required Personal Characteristics
- Diligent and methodical.
- Highly motivated individual and excellent team player.
- Good teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication and learning skills.
We're looking for highly motivated software engineer with C# full stack experience to join a team of developers that will build our multiple mobile solutions that will serve our customers around the globe.
- At least 2 years' experience MVVM.
- Experience with Xamarin (C#)
- At least 2-year experience with mobile development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Working in agile environment
- Working on a production product
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the right way
- Native Mobile Development
- Experience with XAML
- Xamarin Forms
We're looking for highly motivated QA Engineer with proven experience in quality testing of products with complex business logic and RT networks to help develop our future SW systems that will serve our customers around the globe
- Bachelor's degree in exact science
- Quality inspection and testing experience (2-5 years)
- Client – Server architecture
- Testing both server and frontend functionality
- Experience in both E2E and component level testing
- Experience in writing test documents (STP,STD)
- Experience with networking tools like Wireshark, Fiddler.
- Proven ability to write SQL scripts.
- Experience in mobile testing
- Experience in scripting language
- Basic knowledge with some programming language. E.g. C# / java
- Experience in working in Agile methodology / environment with proven ability to work with User stories and test cases.
- Knowledge of tools (TFS – advantage), concepts and methodologies of QA
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Attention to details
- Customer service orientation
We’re looking for a highly motivated server side software engineer to build a platform that will serve our customers and professionals around the globe.
- B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science or Computer/SW Engineering
- 2+ years Java development experience
- Solid knowledge of core Java concepts (reflection, threads, object lifecycle, connection/thread pools etc.)
- SQL (MySQL, with proven ability to write native SQL queries)
- Working level English and Hebrew
- Good understanding of application server technology (JBoss/WildFly) / web server (Tomcat)
- Working proficiency with classic Java EE architectures
- Experience working with XML formats, Web Services, REST/SOAP patterns
- Experience in working in Agile methodology / environment with proven ability to work with User stories and test cases
We're looking for a highly motivated Angular developer to build a platform that will serve our customers and professionals around the globe.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 2+ years' experience with AngularJS/Angular 2+
- Working level English and Hebrew
- Experience with responsive web design (desktops, tablets etc.)
- Experience with build tools, such as webpack/grunt/gulp
- Experience working in an Agile environment
SCR Northwest US Sales Manager
SCR Dairy, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team. The Business Development and Support Manager’s primary responsibility will be to increase sales in the NW region. Special emphasis will be on the states of Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah and the states east to the I29 Dairy corridor between the Dakotas and Minnesota/Iowa. This position will work closely with distributors and partners to grow interest and sales. This position will interface and gain support from product advocates (like nutritionists, financial people, veterinarians and educators).
The candidate should possess strong organization and have at least three years successful sales experience in the dairy industry. This position will be a critical member of the U.S. SCR staff. This position will require significant travel.