Careers at SCR
Building on over 35 years of meaningful innovation, SCR is the leading pioneer of Cow and Milking Intelligence. We design, produce and manufacture electronic collar tags, milk measurement devices and multi-disciplinary systems related to the dairy industry. We are a privately held company with over 300 employees located in Netanya industrial area. Committed to the highest industry quality standards, we offer dairy farmers a wide range of unique technologies and solutions to help them improve efficiency and ensure a secure and prosperous future for their farms and families.
We are passionate about building a great company of talented professionals and we offer a variety of interesting positions that will allow you to impact the way business is run. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with international customers in a successful company. For every position we are recruiting for, we strive to hire extraordinary people who are passionate and positioned at the top percentiles of their talent category.
If you want to learn more, please check out our currently available positions. We look forward to meeting you!
Java Server Side Developer
We're looking for a highly motivated server side software engineer to build a platform that will serve our customers and professionals around the globe.
- 2-5 years Java development experience
- Solid knowledge of core Java concepts (reflection, threads, object lifecycle, connection/thread pools etc.) – Must
- SQL (MySQL, with proven ability to write native SQL queries) - Must
- Good understanding of application server technology (JBoss/WildFly) / web server (Tomcat) - Advantage
- Working proficiency with classic Java EE architectures - Advantage
- Experience working with XML formats, Web Services, REST/SOAP patterns - Advantage
- Working level English and Hebrew
Mobile (Xamarin) Developer Position
We're looking for highly motivated software engineer with C# full stack experience to join a team of developers that will build our multiple mobile solutions that will serve our customers around the globe.
- At least 2 years' experience with C# & MVVM (WPF).
- At least 1 year experience with mobile development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Working in agile environment
- Working on a production product
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the right way
- Native Mobile Development.
- Experience with web development.
- Knowledge in Xamarin Components.
Embedded Linux Software Engineer
We're looking for highly talented and motivated embedded software engineer to join our embedded firmware team, and take a major role in the design and development of various IoT and embedded systems. This role provides a unique opportunity for SW engineer to be involved in wide range of technologies, which are in the core of our systems and products.
BSC in Computer Science or BA in Software Engineering
Minimum 3 years of experience with embedded software development (C/C++) for embedded Linux platforms
Strong knowledge of Linux kernel drivers development as well as application programming and IPC
Advantage to familiarity with Buildroot
Advantage to experience also with embedded software development for RTOS environment for ARM processors
Advantage to familiarity with FreeRTOS
Excellent team player with good communication Skills
Programming skills: C in RT and Linux environments, C# advantage
Job title: Regional Sales Manager – EMEA East
- Supervise sales team in place
- Develop sales strategies
- Identify and obtain sales opportunities
- Work in accordance with SCR partners on the annual plan.
- Increase market share in the territory.
- Manage our partners and customers in the territory.
- Take part in Marketing actions such as exhibitions and partner events.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling solutions into the dairy farming sector and 3 years' experience in sales management.
- Established network and proven success of selling both to farms as well as B2B in the relevant market.
- Good at building and developing customer relationships.
- Good knowledge of the dairy farm environment.
- Previous experience with sales of semen, animal health product, nutrition, detergents, and milking equipment and market players such as Genus, Pfizer animal Health, DeLaval, Lely, Fullwood, Boumatic, etc would be an advantage.
- Languages: English a must at high level, German preferred but not strictly required.
Job title: Algorithm Engineer
SCR is a world leading company in animal monitoring and intelligence. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated Algorithms Engineer who will take a leading part in the research and development of algorithms for SCR's products. Our algorithms team innovates, designs and develops algorithms for various products and applications.
This role requires in-depth understanding and know-how in signal processing, machine learning, and data analysis.
Desired skills and experience:
- B.Sc. or higher in EE / CS / Physics
- Experience and a strong intuition in signal processing, machine learning and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience in algorithms development
- Strong programming skills, fluent in MATLAB
- Team player
Job title: QA Engineer
Desired skills and experience:
Quality inspection and testing experience (3-5 years)
Client – server architecture
Testing both server and frontend functionality
Experience in both E2E and component level testing
Experience in working in Agile methodology / environment with proven ability to work with User stories and test cases.
Experience in writing test documents (STP,STD)
Experience in scripting language (need proven ability) – advantage.
Strong computer skills including Linux OS(Must), Microsoft OS (must) and databases with proven ability to write SQL scripts.
Knowledge of tools (TFS – advantage), concepts and methodologies of QA
Bachelor's degree preferred
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- customer service orientation
SCR Northwest US Sales Manager
SCR Dairy, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team. The Business Development and Support Manager’s primary responsibility will be to increase sales in the NW region. Special emphasis will be on the states of Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah and the states east to the I29 Dairy corridor between the Dakotas and Minnesota/Iowa. This position will work closely with distributors and partners to grow interest and sales. This position will interface and gain support from product advocates (like nutritionists, financial people, veterinarians and educators).
The candidate should possess strong organization and have at least three years successful sales experience in the dairy industry. This position will be a critical member of the U.S. SCR staff. This position will require significant travel.
Job title: Cloud QA Engineer
We're looking for highly motivated QA Engineer with proven experience in quality testing of products in cloud environment to help develop our cloud systems that will serve our customers around the globe
Education and Experience:
- Quality inspection and testing experience (2-5 years)
- Working experience in Client – server architecture
- Testing both server and frontend functionality
- Experience in both E2E and component level testing
- Experience in writing test documents (STP,STD)
- Strong computer skills Microsoft OS and databases with proven ability to write SQL scripts.
- Knowledge of tools (TFS – advantage), concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Bachelor's degree in exact science / related topic
- Experience in working in Agile methodology / environment with proven ability to work with User stories and test cases
- Working experience in cloud environment - advantage
- Experience in testing BI systems
- Experience in working with 3rd parties on integrations
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Attention to details
- Fluent English
- Customer service orientation
Job title: Integration Engineer
We're looking for highly talented and motivated experienced QA engineer to take part in development of automated testing infrastructure for complex embedded systems. Position requires working closely with system engineers and software developers to characterize and develop automated tests and testing framework.
This position will also be responsible for testing and debugging of the systems.
- BSC in Electrical engineering or Computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience, 2 of them working with integrated systems HW & SW.
- Ability to understand complex communication systems and excellent technical comprehension
- Experience in scripting languages (Bash, Shell, TCL, Python)
- Experience in test plan definitions and writing testing documents
- Experience in defining and establishing of setups for testing and automation.
- Self-learning ability.
- Excellent team player with good communication Skills.
- Experience in Object Oriented language (C#/Java) – Advantage
- Experience with Linux environment – advantage
- Experience with MYSQL - advantage
- Experience in working with communication products, Embedded, RF systems – Advantage
Job title: Warehouse
SCR –Allflex is looking for an experience Technical Warehouse.
- Handling all transportation issues in the warehouse!
- Receiving orders and preparing for shipping.
- Coordination of orders with the Shipping Department
- Unloading / loading of trucks
- Stock counts
- Working in a non-air-conditioned environment!
- Experience in computerized and technical warehouse
- Car license – Must
- Forklift truck license - an advantage
- Knowledge in Priority software - an advantage
- Willingness to work physically
- Work hours 07:00-17:00, 5 days a week.
Job title: Office Coordinator
SCR –Allflex is looking for an energetic, super positive and service oriented receptionist.
- Office Reception –sitting at the front desk and be the face of our company, greeting guests and visitors.
- Direct assistance to senior management and the office Manager
- General operational support
- Responsibility for ordering office supplies and other equipment
- Guest receiving and answer telephone calls
- 0-2 years of experience in administrative positions
- Fluent English – reading, writing, talking
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- Organized, with attention to detail
- A great team player, people person - service oriented
- Academic education- Advantage
Job title: Production Man
SCR –Allflex is looking for A production worker to work in the production line of the company
- Willingness to work physically
- Ability and technical experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willingness to work a full-time job
- No previous experience required