Careers at SCR
Building on over 35 years of meaningful innovation, SCR is the leading pioneer of Cow and Milking Intelligence. We design, produce and manufacture electronic collar tags, milk measurement devices and multi-disciplinary systems related to the dairy industry. We are a privately held company with over 300 employees located in Netanya industrial area. Committed to the highest industry quality standards, we offer dairy farmers a wide range of unique technologies and solutions to help them improve efficiency and ensure a secure and prosperous future for their farms and families.
We are passionate about building a great company of talented professionals and we offer a variety of interesting positions that will allow you to impact the way business is run. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with international customers in a successful company. For every position we are recruiting for, we strive to hire extraordinary people who are passionate and positioned at the top percentiles of their talent category.
If you want to learn more, please check out our currently available positions. We look forward to meeting you!
For R&D positions visit in our LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/antelliq-innovation-center/
We’re looking for a highly motivated server side software engineer to build a platform that will serve our customers and professionals around the globe.
- B.Sc. (or M.Sc.) in Computer Science or Computer/SW Engineering
- 2+ years Java development experience
- Solid knowledge of core Java concepts (reflection, threads, object lifecycle, connection/thread pools etc.)
- SQL (MySQL, with proven ability to write native SQL queries)
- Working level English and Hebrew
- Good understanding of application server technology (JBoss/WildFly) / web server (Tomcat)
- Working proficiency with classic Java EE architectures
- Experience working with XML formats, Web Services, REST/SOAP patterns
- Experience in working in Agile methodology / environment with proven ability to work with User stories and test cases
We're looking for a highly motivated Angular developer to build a platform that will serve our customers and professionals around the globe.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 2+ years' experience with Angular 2+
- Working level Russian, English and Hebrew
- Experience with responsive web design (desktops, tablets etc.)
- Experience with build tools, such as webpack/grunt/gulp
- Experience working in an Agile environment